List of PEPPOL Authorities
As of 1st November 2014, the PEPPOL Authorities are:
1. Norwegian Agency for Public Management and eGovernment (Difi)
Contact: Olav A. Kristiansen: Olav.AstadKristiansen@difi.no
For more information about PEPPOL adoption in Norway, click here
2. Swedish National Financial Management Authority (ESV)
Contact: Sören Pedersen: Soren.Pedersen@esv.se
For more information about PEPPOL adoption in Sweden, click here
3. Danish Agency for Digitisation (DIGST)
Contact: Sven Rasmussen: email@example.com
4. Simplerinvoicing Foundation
Contact: Kolette Visser: Kolette.firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Simplerinvoicing and PEPPOL, click here
See related announcement: "Simplerinvoicing becomes a PEPPOL Authority"
5. National Health Service (NHS) in England
Contact: Andy Bishop: Andy.Bishop@dh.gsi.gov.uk
For more information about NHS and PEPPOL click here
See related announcement: "DH to act as the PEPPOL Authority for the NHS in England"
6. Fedict – the Federal Public Service for Information and Communication Technology in Belgium
Contact: Serge Libert: Serge.Libert@fedict.be
See related announcement: "Fedict becomes the Belgian PEPPOL Authority"
7. AGID - Agenzia per l'Italia Digitale
Contact: Fabio Massimi: email@example.com