The ICT Architecture dimension provides the technical solutions for interoperability. Please click on the blue cell according to the information you need to access, based on the descriptions below.
- Strategy, scope and principles that govern the ICT Architecture.
- High level view and description of the ICT Architecture.
- High level description of ICT services
- Dependencies to other ICT architectures, e.g. ICT standardisations or ICT communities
- Guidelines for understanding the ICT Architecture specifications
- Specifications of Business Processes (EIF 2.0 Model: Organisational Interoperability/Process alignment)
- Specifications of Business Semantics (EIF 2.0 Model: Semantic Interoperability/Semantic alignment)
- Specifications of Technical Interaction (EIF 2.0 Model: Technical Interoperability/Interaction)
- Specifications of ICT services (EIF 2.0 model: Technical Interoperability/Transport)
Services & Components
- Construction designs of Central Services
- Implementations of Central Services (software)
- Design and Implementation of Reusable Components, to be used in design and implementation of Decentralised Services