from 02:00 PM to 05:30 PM
The meeting is ANAC 's building via M. Minghetti, 10 00187- Rome
State of the Play in all relevant initiatives
Marc-Christopher Schmidt- European Commission :
“The CEF eProcurement DSI”
- Kornelis Drijfhout : “eSENS pilots in Pre-award procurement”;
- Isabella Rapisarda : “OpenPeppol Pre-award Coordinating Community”
“EXEP Expert group”
Business Interoperability Specifications in pre-award procurement
Kornelis Drijfhout : “ The Bis approach and its value for the domain-
“Links to standardization: CEN/BII3 WS and CEN /PC 440”
Sustainability and Governance
Lefteris Leontaridis, Marc-Christopher Schmidt :
“Lifecycle Management of the specifications”;
“Agreements between providers and framework of operations”;
“ How to involve stakeholders in the governance and sustainability process”
“Strengthening the community in the pre-award procurement”;
“Levering support from the CEF eProcurement and other”.
Conclusions and next steps
For security reasons related to ANAC's building, everyone must confirm participation by email to email@example.com, before 3rd of September.
Presentations from the Meeting are available below. Just click on the description and a pdf document is available for download.
The presentations are:
- Brief description of first OpenPEPPOL BIS 46 profile: subscribe interest;
- On the Governance model for Preaward based on OpenPeppol and eSENS experiences;
- Current Status of OpenPeppol PRACC ;
- Description of EXEP: Multi experts Group on Public Procurement
- Current status eSENS eTendering pilot.