May 08, 2014 05:00 PM
OpenPEPPOL F2F, Dublin May 7-8, day 1
Common session (09.00-12.00):
- The vision for OpenPEPPOL – where we are in 2, 5 and 10 years from now
- Status of e-Invocing in Europe
- The e-SENS project
- CEF Work Program
- Who does what? What are the overlapping areas? And what are the alternative foreseeable options going forward?
- WS with the purpose of capturing ideas and visions
Coverage ("cont'd e-Procurement focus" and/or "adopting and embracing new industries"?)
Alignment with CEF and e-SENS
- OpenPEPPOL Governance & Lifecycle management framework, status
Migration policy status
Change management Board
Alignment with national level organizations
- Monitoring and status reporting (fault and error reporting)
- Verification services – status
- The wish list
WS with the purpose of capturing and prioritizing missing or incomplete areas we need to address
Post Award (13.00-15.00):
- PEPPOL BIS – using and implementing the new specifications, status
- Adopting PEPPOL BIS as the national level specifications, example from Sweden
- Presentation of the Post Award Change management board
Outline of how to handle RfC (Request for Change)
- Planning ahead; what can we expect from BII 3 and when? E-SENS and the formation CEF – opportunities.
- Collaboration – how can be work together without compromising business integrity?
Transport Infrastructure (15.00-17.00):
- TICC status and tasks
Conformance and other services
- Change management board
- Planning ahead
- e-SENS e-Delivery achitecture and Pilot opportunities
- Update of PEPPOL TIA
OpenPEPPOL F2F, Dublin May 7-8, day 2
- Interoperability workshop (09.00-15.00)
Gateway developers present
Purpose: verify interoperability – identify issues – build knowledge - implementer
- Tentative: parallel session – content to be announced.
Please find below the link to the meeting location:
Regular bus services goes to the City Centre and takes about 15 mins.
Registrations are now CLOSED.
Registration follow up
Please follow this link for any follow up: