Facilitating Trade in the Digital Economy
Apr 09, 2014 04:40 PM
Topics to be discussed
Country-specific examples [e.g. from the Asia-Pacific (APEC region), BRICS (Brazil, Russian, India, China and South Africa), European Union and the Americas] of regulation and mandatory administrative interfaces for tax, customs, public procurement and other areas.
- Options for regulated or government-operated preauthorization systems
- Compulsory agreements between market players
- Localization and related requirements
- Authentication mechanisms, ID Management and security
- How current practices influence business global data integration strategies worldwide.
Who should attend?
- Business trade, finance, supply chain, logistics, tax and legal practitioners
- Government regulators
- Representatives from State-operated or regulated administrative reporting or clearance service
- Policy makers
- Representatives of civil society