OpenPEPPOL F2F meeting in the TICC and PoACC
Nov 19, 2015 04:00 PM
Please register your participation using the following link (limited number of seats available), click here
1.Agenda (not all speakers have been confirmed):
10.00-10.30 Registration and coffee
10.30-10.45 Welcome from host and logistics
10.45-11.00 Roll call
11.00-11.15 Status on e-procurement in Sweden
11.15-11.45 News and status OpenPEPPOL [Anna-Lis Berg]
11.45-12.00 PEPPOL in Europe [Sven Rostgaard Rasmussen]
12.00-13.00 Lunch break
13.00-14.00 News and status TICC [Sven Rostgaard Rasmussen]
14.00-14.30 News and status PoACC [Sören Pedersen & Martin Forsberg]
14.30-15.00 Open Space - prioritized issues hindering development [Martin Forsberg]
15.30-17.00 (continued) Open Space - prioritized issues hindering development
19:00-23:00 Social dinner & celebration of OpenPEPPOL 3 years anniversary
09.00-09.30 CEF funding - eInvoicing & eDelivery DSI [TBC]
09.30-10.00 Status update on progress: MLR & BLR [Martin Forsberg & Bård Langöy]
10.30-11.30 Workshop requirements: MLR & BLR
11.30-12.00 Yellow pages project status and plan forward [Philip Helger & Martin Forsberg]
Link to latest version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BysrPbB1baN1TVVMdnMwR2JTRzg/view
12.00-13.00 Lunch break
13.00-14.00 Workshop: Yellow pages project
14.00-14.30 Introduction workshop large files [Sven Rostgaard Rasmussen]
14.30-15.00 Workshop: large files [Sven Rostgaard Rasmussen]
15:00-15.30 Coffee and final discussions
15:30-15.45 Closing remarks [Sören Pedersen & Sven Rostgaard Rasmussen]
2. Accommodation – suggested hotels in the area of the venue:
- Hilton Slussen (0,3 km)
- Distance from meeting location 0,3 km
- Scandic Malmen (0,5 km)
- Distance from meeting location 0,5 km
- Clarion Hotel Stockholm (1,5 km)
- Distance from meeting location 1,5 km
3. General logistics information
The meeting is hosted by OpenPEPPOL and ESV, see meeting location below.
- From Arlanda airport we recommend you to take the direct train called Arlanda Express to the Stockholm Central station.
- At the Central station switch to subway green line (20 minute walk) in direction Hagsätra and get off at stop Slussen. From Slussen there is a 3 minute’s walk to address Hornsgatan 15, Stockholm.
This invitation goes out to all members of OpenPEPPOL active in the Post Award and/or Transport Infrastructure Coordinating Communities, with apologies for any unintentional cross posting.
Looking forward to see you in Stockholm!
Sören Pedersen & Sven Rasmussen